Saturday 28 May 2011

A Promise

I made a deal with a certain Miss Jessica Mattler that she would get a mention on my next blog post. Well Jess, you don't just get a mention, oh no, a whole blog post dedicated to you!
As this is a blog, it seems fitting that I should mention Jess's blog first..here is the link http://jessicaeatsfood.blogspot.com/
It's all about eating out and cooking, and food in general, basically THE BUSINESS
For those who haven't already guessed, eating out is, like my dear friend Jess, one of my favourite things to do. I'd also like to praise Jess for her blog's purpose, unlike my erratic ramblings, Jess's blog has a theme, something I hope to have one day on here. In other words, Jess is my idol.
By the way, this isn't a frape (I don't know if there's such thing as a brape, get it- blog and rape merged-genius) although I have to mention it is tongue in cheek, I'm not her stalker.. ahem

No comments:

Post a Comment